I can't believe we´ve come to the end of this year. It´s been so many ups and downs, a lot of crazy things going on in the world and at the same time people standing up for human rights and the planet as a whole. Despite the sad things I still want to sum 2016 up with new learnings and gratitude.
So here it is:
20 things I´ve learned and that I´m thankful for in 2016
- That I could start a company and make it work
- That the body is more than amazing when I listen to the signals
- That meditating every day has been really good for me
- That the little things are actually the big things
- That I could be present with grief and pain
- That in being present with grief and pain I´ve found more joy and feel more whole
- That it´s okay to seek help when I feel stuck, separated or sad
- That I´ve done a teacher training program in mindfulness
- That there´s no use waiting for permission in doing my thing
- That I could shift my state from suffering to appreciating in a second
- That my body needs to dance
- That I need to write and be creative
- That I´m in love with Spain and that I felt very lucky watching the stars from a roof terrace in Barcelona
- That my kids are my greatest teachers and that I want to travel more with them
- That I´m a good singer and songwriter
- That I´ve made some new friends this year that I feel close to already
- That I have everything I need
- That I have the kindest, smartest and coolest husband, family, and friends
- That my best work environment is to work at different places
- That I get energy from hot baths, live music, podcasts, books, training, laughetr, walks in the woods, conversations and healthy food.
Now I´m looking forward to all the great things 2017 have to offer.