I´m back at work after a few days of Easter holiday, and I´m starting up slow with a cappuccino at my favorite café, Il Caffe. Four days off is certainly different from two; I feel like I´ve had the time to wind down and relax, as well as spend time with both my family and my close friends. I´m so happy I managed to stay away from the flu, that had both my husband and son in its grip for almost two weeks, the flu seems to be so hardcore this winter.
I´ve been spending some time outdoors, walking and catching a few rays of the sun, and I´ve had the first glass of cava on the balcony, underneath a blanket, but still - I can feel spring is on its way. As most of you Stockholmers have noticed, spring is a
tease this year. Showing up, giving us hope and then.. baaaaam, SNOW AGAIN! It´s the typical April weather I guess, but gosh, I can´t wait for dusty streets and sneakers, warm asphalt and the first wood anemones and dandelions. Signs of spring are slowly showing up, making me all bubbly inside.
Here are some Easter insights from me:
- I love being outdoors. Every year I keep forgetting how good it feels when the first spring sun is coming out. When I close my eyes and face that sun all my problems feel really small...
- I have fallen in love with the Daily Calm app. If I can have one addiction, meditation is a good one, and something I try to do every day.
- My body responds so well to time off. As some of you know, I´ve been living with physical pain for a while. My body loves when there are less pressure and more space in life.
- I´m probably the last one on earth to start watching Girls. But Hey, like my friend said - I have all the seasons in front of me now!
- Being with my family, all together at home, no school and no work is something I value so much. I truly love my little gang.
Coaching this spring
If you want to grow in any area of your life, you have an opportunity to do coaching with me to a lower price this spring. I´m getting an international certification in coaching and would love to have as many clients as possible between April 23 and June 29, so during this period, you can do private coaching with me for just half the price. Coaching time is you-time when we focus on your life, your goals, your health or other areas where you want support from me. I´m so delighted to be able to offer this!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you´re interested,
Reset! May 19
The full-day workshop Reset! is getting closer and now I only have 7 spots left. If you want to come for this beautiful day to reset, reload and get both rest and new energy you book your place here. I´m super thrilled I´ve found the location for this day, we´ll be at Yin & Yang Yogastudio in St Eriksgatan. The day includes movement and stretch, meditations, visualizations, inspirational talks on health and self-care, and I hope that you go out from the day boosted and refreshed ready to take on the world from a more peaceful and energetic state.
Wishing you all a lovely week!
Yin & Yang Yogastudio